The Château de Beauregard offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor spaces, along with 19 bedrooms, to host any type of event, professional or personal. Discover the charm of this intriguing and charming castle.
A Beauregard experience offers complete privacy in a grand setting together with a warm and inviting atmosphere throughout. The inside is full of surprises, mixing mind-blowing original features and antique furniture with eclectic art, rich colours, a cinema and a huge state-of-the-art kitchen. And the hundreds of large traditional windows invite the soft Provence light to flood every room.
There are six hectares of grounds with gardens, fields, an orchard, an Orangery, a pool area and even a historic shrine. Adding to the magic are the three white horses grazing in a meadow, with Mont Ventoux in the background.
Leisure activities include tennis, swimming, billiards, table-tennis, horse-riding, film, painting, playing the Steinway concert grand piano and cycling. And there are endless opportunities and activities that can be arranged for you; from an exclusive wine tasting in the château, or at one of the many famous nearby vineyards, to a private guided tour of Avignon.
For a perfect event!
Here is an overview of all the spaces available at the Château.
These are only suggestions, the exclusive use of the Château allows you to decide where you organise your events, the choices are yours of course!
We have a list of preferred suppliers and also offer an in-house event planning service.
For more details and rates, contact Rebecca who will be happy to help you.
The château is situated in an amazing area of France with many varied and enjoyable places to visit and experience.
- Exercising from the château, you can cycle, walk, jog, or rollerblade along the pathway called the Via Venaissia. This is a delightful 14km pathway which was originally the old railroad and now is a lovely pathway from Carpentras to Jonquières.
- For the more adventurous – climb the famous Mont Ventoux.
- Discover the many markets of Provence.
- You are just a stone’s throw from the historical town of Avignon bursting with culture and history.
- Aix-en-Provence is also a must to visit.
- We can organise wine tastings at the château or at the local vineyards : Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Vacqueyras, Gigondas…
- You could visit the Palais des Pape in Avignon, the amphitheater of Orange in which the Choregies take place and l’Arc de Triomphe, Vaison la Romaine, UNESCO site Pont du Gard…
Ask Margot and Nicholas at the Château, our resident property managers. They will be more than happy to help and have a wealth of knowledge of the surrounding area.